Green Slovenia with a touch of Istria
4N/5D Incentive Package
Discover all the hidden gems of flourishing Slovenia and Istria
Thinking about investing in your team and setting off on a group business trip? Customice thoroughly creates unique incentive trips, impressive corporate travel and exclusive team buildings.
For more details, please expand each activity
Dinner and overnight.
The world of the Knights, Predjama Castle is only couple of kilometres away of the Cave. Explore the impregnable medieval castle built in the 123 meters high cliff. It is hiding the whole web of underground tunnels that once served as a priceless way of escape.
Return to Ljubljana. Dinner and overnight.
For an absolutely unique equestrian experience, tour the original stud farm of one of the oldest cultural horse breeds – The Lipizzan horse breed. Established in 1580, the Lipica farm demonstrates the haute ecole or “high school” movements of classical dressage, in an ethereally beautiful setting of pastures and meadows. Travel back in time as you discover a period in history when the horse was considered an ideal and it represented a crucial strategic advantage. This tour would be the perfect tour for animal lovers! The history of Lipica Stud Farm is so rich that it tells a thousand different stories of cultural and natural heritage. Combine that with scenic nature and the beauty of the horses in the pastures, and you have a recipe for a relaxed and enjoyable day.
The day ends in Poreč. Hotel check in, dinner and overnight.
Return to Poreč. Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast and check out.
After a short rest, the Sarajevo sightseeing tour will start, covering all the main sights including: Vijećnica or Sarajevo City Hall, the building of which was finished during the Austro-Hungarian period; the old downtown of the city called Bashcharshiya; the historical and cultural centre of Sarajevo with authentic shops and souqs from the Ottoman era; the Orthodox Church from the 16th century; the Gazi Husrev-bey mosque; the Sahat Tower from the 17th century; and the first public toilet in Europe. Next you will head on to the Latin Bridge where Gavrilo Princip shot the successor to the Austro-Hungarian throne Franz Ferdinand, consequently starting the First World War. After crossing the bridge, you will reach Bezistan, a market complex from the 16th century, and then on to the main pedestrian zone Ferhadiya with the Sarajevo Synagogue from 1580 and a Catholic cathedral from 1881.
Drive to Ljubljana’s airport. End of services.
- 2 HB in Ljubljana
- 2 HB in Poreč
- 1 lunch at restaurant in Istria
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Ljubljana Sightseeing on a Bicycle
- Funicular Railway Ride & Ljubljana Castle
- Kayaking Experience
- Brunch & Krempita Tasting
- Postojna Cave & Predjama Castle
- Lipica Stud Farm – Horse Riding
- Picnic lunch & Slovenia Vintage Gourmet tour
- Piran Sightseeing
- Truffle Hunting Experience in Istria
- Pula Sightseeing
- Rovinj Sightseeing with Wine Tasting
- Fish farm Experience with Sea Bass Tasting
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are included in the itinerary
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organisation by a licensed incoming agency
- 3 nights B&B in Belgrade, in a 4*or 5* hotel
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Comfortable bus transfers to all destinations
- 3 organised dinners in famous Belgrade restaurants (one in the bohemian quarter and another with a folk dance performance)
- 2 organised lunches in famous Belgrade restaurants
- 1 organised lunch in Fruška Gora, in one of the local wineries with a wine tasting
- All entrance fees to sights mentioned on the itinerary including JEEP adventure and Adventure Park.
- City taxes and VAT
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Tour logistics and organisation by a licensed tour agency
- The offer is valid for groups of 10+ persons
- Smaller groups are also available on request